Engineered with the builder in mind, The Builder Collection™ has been designed to be a reasonably priced alternative to our fully customized wood Carriage House Style garage doors. The allure of natural wood combined with beautiful styling will add curb appeal and value to your home.
- Frame thickness: 1-1/8″, Face material thickness: 1/4″, Overlay thickness: 5/8″
- Overall door thickness: 2-1/4″
- End Stiles: 2-1/2″, Center Stiles: 2-1/2″
- Bottom Rail: 5″, Top Rail: 5″, Meeting Rail width combined: 5″
- Arch: Standard radius for all arched door designs are 15′-0″ radius. Single car doors; 8′ to 10′ wide door have one arch. Double car doors; 15′-6″ to 18′ have two 15′-0″ radius arches (double arches). Arched designs are not available on the 12′ wide doors.
- Calculated insulation rating through section, R Value=6.18
* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Doors are unfinished and require light sanding and preparation before applying door finish.
The Builder Collection is equipped with heavy duty 15″ radius torsion hardware; bracket mounted 2″ track is 2″. 10 ball bearing rollers with nylon races, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated 14 Ga. double end hinges are standard. Single car doors include one 2-1/4″ strut per door; double care doors include one 2-1/4″ strut per section.
- Powder Coated Hardware
- Prime Paint
- Single Pane and Insulated Glass Options
- Low Clearance, High Lift, or Vertical Lift Hardware
- White Nylon Ball Bearing Rollers
- Angle Mounted Track
- Double End Hinges and Long Stem Rollers
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.