Jackshaft (J) style commercial door operators are optimal for industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted by hand in an emergency or power outage.
- Dual Voltage Connections increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
- Single-Phase: 115V and 230V, 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V, 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
- Control Function Selector Dial enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Motor Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Settings saves time and money for maintenance.
- Adjustable Friction Clutch helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
- Mid-Stop enables partial opening of door to a preprogrammed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- Maximum Run Timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- Delay-On-Reverse Circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS) provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- 5V DC NEC Class 2.
- First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second-third-fourth stages #48 chain; #50 output sprocket chain.
- Industrial ball bearings on 1″ output shaft; heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Brake standard on 3/4 and 1 HP operators (optional on1/2 HP, not available on 1/3 HP).
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Two-year warranty.
- Specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers, our P3 Motors™ are reliable, durable and powerful.
- Lift heavy doors and reinforced doors in high wind areas with the strong pulling force of a ¾ HP motor and steel reinforced belt.
- Runs ultra-quiet by eliminating sound and vibrations through the ceiling. Perfect for a home with a room above or next to the garage.
- Enjoy years of super-quiet, smooth operation with the Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®)
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- Timer-To-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
- Floor Level Disconnect enables manual lifting in an emergency.
Remote Light Control 825LM
Plug in any lamp inside your house to this device and control it with your smartphone or garage door opener remote control.
Internet Gateway 828LM
Connect your garage door opener, gate operator and MyQ® Accessories to the Internet, enabling smartphone control.