Our new Modern Tech™ steel garage door offers the Beauty of Aluminum with the Strength of Steel. A 24 gauge steel face and a 2 inch thick R10.4 expanded polystyrene (EPS) core makes the Modern Tech™ extremely strong and energy efficient. It is built using Northwest Door’s time-proven sandwich-type construction method and comes in four finishes: Black Satin, Dark Bronze and Brushed Nickel and Bright White.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with Thermal Break
- Flexible Vinyl Joint Seal
- 2″ thick High Density EPS, *R=10.4
* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Panel Types / Size
- Contemporary Flush Smooth
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: Black Satin, Dark Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Bright White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable aluminum retainer
- 25,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Heavy Gauge Hinges
- Heavy Duty Cables
Powder Coated Hardware
- R12 EPS Core
- 15 Window Designs
- Glass Options
- Low Clearance, High Lift, or Vertical Lift Hardware
- White Nylon Ball Bearing Rollers
- Angle Mounted Track
- Double End Hinges and Long Stem Rollers
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Powder Coated Hardware
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.