The Township Collection™ by Northwest Door® is your answer for the builder or homeowner who desires real wood carriage house style garage doors at a modest price. Large design selection and excellent quality makes Township an outstanding and popular product for your home.
- Frame thickness: 1-3/8″
- Top & Bottom Rail widths: 4-7/8″, Meeting Rail Width combined: 4-1/2″
- End Stile width: 4-7/8″, Center Stile width: 9″
- Mullions: 2-5/8″ and 1″
- Panels: 1/4″ Luan Mahogany plywood
- Glass: 1/8″ clear annealed
- Arches: Standard radius for doors up to 10′ wide door are 15′-0″ radius, those over 10′ wide are a single 58′-0″ radius or two 15′-0″ radius arches (double arches)
- Finish: Unfinished, face sanded ready for finishing
The Township Collection is equipped with 15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted and has a 65″ horizontal reinforcing angle. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. Doors 8′ and 9 wide include one 2-1/4″ galvanized strut per door; 16′ and 18′ wide doors include one 2-1/4″ strut per section.
- 25,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Heavy Gauge Hinges
- Heavy Duty Cables
- Powder Coated Hardware
- Prime Paint
- Solid Rail
- Deco Kit C
- Single Pane and Insulated Glass Options
- Low Clearance, High Lift, or Vertical Lift Hardware
- White Nylon Ball Bearing Rollers
- Angle Mounted Track
- Double End Hinges and Long Stem Rollers
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.